This guide breaks down 5 categories of my Fall Favorites to inspire you as you prepare for the weather change, pumpkin spiced lattes, and endless good outfit days.
1. Lean into Layers. We're still in the season transition and layers of clothing should be your go-to when getting dressed. It will allow you to get more wear from the pieces you have in your closet.
Mima Dress by n:philanthropy is a classic slip dress in sage and bone that gives you the option to layer the sweater on or off, and mix with outerwear, pumps and boots.
2. Leathers & Textures. Grab the leather skirt, pant, dress, and everything that screams texture! These will be your Fall statement pieces that you can elevate, or dress down allowing you great versatility. My season favorites are the faux leather Sydney Skirt and the textured Claudia Dress in chocolate and beige. These are available Monday 9/26 in the new Fall capsule in my online boutique. SHOP HERE.
3. Statement Sweaters & Tops. Having a few of these go-to's to pair with denim and leggings will have you ready for every event, social outing, and errand day "In Style."
Akari Off Shoulder Sweater by House of Harlow 1960
Rosie Top by Misha
Amaris Wrap Sweater
4. Sexy Shoes. Step your Fall Shoe Game up with Fun & Timeless soles to pair with your wardrobe staples. Below are a few favorites that will definitely step your shoe game up!
Anthony Sandal by Sam Edelman
Delia Clog by Veronica Beard
Cara Boot by Camila Coelho
Lauryn Boot in Checkers by Brother Vellies
5. Amazing Accessories. These are a must. They are the icing on the cake to complete the look. You need a good bag, sunnies, or a hat, and some bling to bring it all together!
Francois Safety Pin Earrings by Luv Aj
Celeste Cateye Sunglasses by Zimmermann
Jeanne Hat by Gigi Burris
Joan Mini Hobo Bag by See By Chloe
Just a quick reminder; these pieces are to bring you inspiration. Similar styles, and designs can be found from other brands at different price points. This is a starting point to help you accomplish the perfect Fall looks!